Friday, December 2, 2011

My November Favorites

Its time for another monthly favorites post! I cant believe that its already December, its finally my favorite time of year, wohoo. Are you guys as excited about December and Christmas as I am? I just cant wait to curl up in a warm, big blanket, watch lots of Christmas movies and drink hot chocolate :)

For the month of November I have been loving quite a few products. Some are old favorites and some are new. I found myself reaching for a lot of old favorites this time, do you find yourself doing the same thing? Here are my favorites for the month of November :)


♥ My November Favorites.


♥ Elf Cosmetics Under EyeConcealer & Highlighter, Elf Cosmetics Complexion Perfection, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua & Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer.


♥ NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio in Frosted Flake, Slate & Iced Mocha & Elf Cosmetics Eyeshadow Duo in Mocha Swirl.


♥ NYX Cosmetics Blush in Angel & MAC Cosmetics MSF in Soft and Gentle.


♥ Wet n Wild Juicy Lip Balm in Strawberry Fraise, L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in Black Noir, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre & Smashbox Black and White Eyeliner.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ You can also find me on Instagram now, my username is makeupbeautyfashion, please add me if you have an account as well :)

Which products have you been loving for the month of November? :)
Xo, Christine
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I think I need to try that mascara. I've been hearing tons of great things about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of favorites! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great faves sweetie,need to try Elf products myself and I want that Revlon l/gloss

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sharon You should give Elf a try, their studio line products are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. :) Yes, I do find myself reaching to the same things every month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics, i love your blushes!!:) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine!
    I love "Soft and Gentle" as well, it's my favorite highlighter! I have also heard good things about the ELF complexion powder, must try it soon!
    xoxo
    Blusherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love LOVE nyx blushes. I have it in angel too, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Beauty on a College budget Angel is so pretty. I only own 3 of these NYX blushes but I definitely want to order more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig