Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Nail Polish Collection, Storage & Organisation [Updated]

Since my Nail Polish Storage & Organisation has changed since my previous post, I thought I would do an updated one and show you how I keep everything safe and sound. If you see any nail polishes you would like me to swatch, dont forget to let me know in the comments below :)




♥ Before


♥ After.

My boyfriend got me this big drawer from Skeidar (store in Norway) for our 4 year anniversary. This is where I keep all my makeup and also my nail polishes (I store them in the bottom drawer). I try my best to keep my nail polishes organised by brand but sometimes its just hard to keep track of everything haha, is anyone having the same problem? :)









I keep most of my nail polishes in these black containers but I feel like I can fit more polishes into the drawer if I remove the containers. What do you think? :)



I store some of my newest nail polishes in this acrylic nail polish rack which I bought on Ebay. I keep this on top of my drawer for decoration and also for keeping track of new and old nail polishes I want to try out. I try to change up the colors every now and then with new colors I haven't played with in ages so I always find new treasures in my collection :)

I have been eyeing those nail polish racks that can hold up to 90 polishes but the shipping to Norway is crazy expensive. Maybe I should try and make one myself? I have seen some Youtube videos on how to make them, how hard can it be? Haha, let me know if anyone of you have tried making your own nail polish rack :)

I hope you like my post and that it was helpful for those of you who are looking for new ways to organise and store nail polishes. I would love to see how you store your nail polishes so feel free to tweet me a pictures or leave me a link if you have done a blog post about it as well :)

What do you think about my new storage and how do you store your nail polishes? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. I'm so JEALOUS of your collection!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have many nail polishes (yet) so I just keep them in sections of this giant compartmentalized tray in my makeup drawer. I really love the big drawer you got. It's a great size and quite posh looking. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your storage! I keep my nail polish along the edges of my bookshelf :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your organization! I need to get some drawers, I have all my pretties in plastic storage containers, and that is just not fair to them :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh my gosh I have the same problem. I can't see them all so I buy sometime the same color or very similar or vise versa. I bought all the stuff to make my own. I'm going to try & do it this weekend. BTW I LOVE that drawer! So pretty

    xo<3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! These photos make me so excited! :) I love polishes!! I like how your polishes are all organized, those little trays are perfect fit for them too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so organized! You have got a huge collection :D love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on e 4yr anniversary sweetie,love ur collection, AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Veldig fin kommode og bra organisering :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super jealous of your collection, I need more storage for mine, where I'm going to find it is beyonddd me, no space.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your storage is very similar to mine, except I don't have any black containers! :) I'll do a blog post about it soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are soooo organized honey! Love the collection, actually quite jealous of all the festive glittery colors...great for all the holiday parties!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com


    Giveaway! WIN A FREE PAIR OF SHOES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @LucyyLou You should check out the Helmer from IKEA, its perfect for nail polishes and makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like a little boutique! love it :)



    JOIN MY HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY SERIES!

    WIN Pur Minerals Essentials Collection Kit from Rustan's
    WIN T. Le Clerc Banane Powder from Rustan's
    WIN Forever21 goodies and a Satchel from Gifts Ahoy
    www.fashioneggplant.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought I had a large collection but this is just well incredible. I think you should keep the black trays they look so neat and tidy but I can fully understand with making more space...Love the new drawers I am assuming this is the one the bf bought you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Becky Thank you <3 I cant make up my mind about the trays haha :) Yeah, this is the one my bf got me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow you have an impressive collection!! I like the idea of the racks

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never known anyone with as much nail varnish!!! You must have every colour in the world!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great storage! What a great boyfriend! You are so well organized!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love all your nail polishes! so jealous haha


    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am very jealous of that collection, and how you store them. You would be embarrassed if you saw how I store mine..! hehe! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do you have an Ikea nearby? Their ALEX drawer sets are perfect for nail polish. The drawers are really shallow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig