Sunday, December 4, 2011

Collective Haul: H&M, TRESemmé & Gina Tricot

I have a collective haul to share with you all. I picked up these products a few weeks ago but I haven't shared them with you. You can expect to see some nail looks using the two nail polishes from H&M, Im super excited about both colors, they are so pretty. Confetti Kisses is perfect for Christmas :)




♥ Shampoo & Conditioner from TREsemmé. These babies were in a gift set for only $14. Each bottle is 900ml, what a steal. I cant wait to try these out :)


♥ Sweater from H&M.


♥ Scarf from H&M.


♥ Shirt from H&M.


♥ Earrings from H&M.


♥ Bracelet from H&M.


♥ Lip Glosses from H&M. These are so cute, Im going to use these as decoration on my makeup drawer :)


♥ Nail Polishes from H&M in Confetti Kisses & Kiss Goodnight.


♥ Top from Gina Tricot.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ You can also find me on Instagram now, my username is makeupbeautyfashion, please add me if you have an account as well :)

See anything you like? Have you tried any products from TRESemmé? If yes, do you have a favorite product? :)
Xo, Christine
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Omg i love the first sweather from H&M must buy that and the scarf. H&M is the best retail store for me hands down and then follows topshop.

    Ps i have a similar shirt but how mush did that one cost?

    Love the clothes =)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only every tried the TRESemmé dry shampoo; which didn't work particularly well for me. I've seen those giant bottles of shampoo & conditioner. I wanted to try them but my bathroom doesn't have much space. Didn't know where to put them. Haha. I really like the sliver/grey jumper you got from H&M. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul. I so want to see a review on the shampoos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så mye fint du har kjøpt deg :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buys sweetie,love everything u got

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow here in London those two big Tresemme bottles are £5 on offer! (like 60 kr).. but hey I guess scandinavia is always more expensive.. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sarirah Im sorry to hear that the TREsemme dry shampoo didn't work for you. I have only tried one of their products before and thats a heat spray which I like a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE your clothing haul especially the leopard scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to work in H&M so have loads of their make up! Its not bad at all!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig