Thursday, December 22, 2011

Coastal Scents COAT Collection [Swatches]

I recently picked up 6 nail polishes from the Coastal Scents COAT Collection. These are my very first nail polishes from Coastal Scents, it was definitely fun to see something new on their website. :)

I have swatched all 6 colors and thought I would share them with you. I really like these nail polishes a lot, they are very pigmented, creamy and easy to apply. My favorites are Lily Pad and Cosmic :)













Now that it gets dark around 2pm here in Norway, its impossible to take any good pictures. Im thinking about buying some fluorescent lights to help improve my pictures. What do you use? Have you tried fluorescent lighting before? :)

Have you tried any nail polishes from the COAT Collection? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. lily pad swatch is SO NICE!!Have a merry Christmas! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting a giveaway [$40 credit to an esty shop].xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are pretty polishes, didn't know coastal scents had polishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. comic looks soo pretty!! I was looking at those online and debating if they were going to look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried those yet but want too...maybe soon =) Wow that is early that it gets dark! I though it was early here(about 4:30ish)!! I am curious about how to improve pictures too so if you find something you like and works good please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous shades!! Lily Pad, Cosmic and Galaxy look amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Galaxy and Tweedia are my favourites! :)
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nina Gonzalez I know right? So pretty :) Merry Christmas sweetie, I will check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @CottonCandyINK You should check out their range of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Eugenia let me know if you decide to order some, would love to hear what you think about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Miranda I know! Its impossible to take good pictures now. I will let you know if I find anything that works :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig