Monday, December 12, 2011

Aromanice Soap & Suds Beautyous Blushing Nectarine Gift Set

I wanted to share this cute gift set that my boyfriend surprised me with in hatch 5 of my Advent Calendar. This is by a brand called Aromanice (if Im not mistaken) which I have never heard about before. I guess that this is something new they have started to sell here because I haven't seen these around!

This is a cute little gift set with products for your body. Inside the cute box you get two bath fizzers, a shower gel, body polish, body lotion and a body mist. The products are scented with nectarine which I really like and they are not tested on animals either :)


♥ Im loving this box :)


♥ Shower Gel, Body Lotion & Body Spray.


♥ Bath Fizzers and Body Polish.

The box itself is pretty. I think im going to use it as decoration and storage for my bracelets and rings. Its so cute and girly and it will be perfect on top of my makeup drawer. Do you like to keep cute boxes and use them as storage too? :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. If you have any questions or blog post requests, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email, I would love to hear from you♥

Have you heard about this brand before? If yes, do you own any products? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Have never heard of e brand but it sounds gr8. Nice gift u hav there sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this brand before. They have a very tempting packaging :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this set reminds of soap & glory...it is such a pretty gift your boyfriend sure has a good taste!!i love keeping boxes even if they are not pretty but solid and good in quality i glue it with a pretty wrapping paper and use it as a makeup or jewelry box:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig