Monday, September 19, 2011

Nail Look: Houndstooth Print





Products Used:
♥ Bare To Wear by Milani
♥ Konad Special Nail Polish in Black
♥ Konad Image Plate Nr m63
♥ Konad Scraper & Stamper
♥ Seche Vite Top Coat

I think this is such a fun design and im so happy that Konad makes an image plate with this awesome houndstooth print. I fell in love with the houndstooth print when I saw the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips. Instead off buying those, I decided to buy the Konad image plate, this definitely saves me a lot off money and i can play around with different colors. I have been thinking about doing a colorful houndstooth print look, might do that next so stay tuned for that :)

What do you think about the design? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

12 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig