Wednesday, September 14, 2011

iviscents Body Butter: Hawaiian Cake & Knight in Shining Armor.




♥ L-R: Hawaiian Cake & Knight in Shining Armor.


♥ L-R: Hawaiian Cake & Knight in Shining Armor.

The body butters from iviscents are my absolute favorites. I ordered these two from the iviscents website a while ago and I just can't get enough off them. Hawaiian Cake smells like a yellow cake loaded with pineapple, mango, and papaya filling and Knight In Shining Armor smells like sweet citrus and luscious berries.

All the products on iviscents website has no sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, triclosan, GMO's, Phthalates and there is also no Animal Cruelty. I really want to try out the Ozone body butter, its the only one I dont have in my collection and I have heard that it has a very fresh and clean smell :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you tried anything from iviscents? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I will have to check the website out. I am almost done my coconut body butter and can't figure out where my dad got them from ( a christmas gift).
    Both scents sound delicious :)
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. I <3 body butter especially yummy smelling ones. My favourite is palmers cocoa butter!

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of them! looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @FunnyFaceBeauty You should check out iviscents, I highly recommend these and also the one that its called Birthday Cake, it smells AMAZING and its my favorite one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig