Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Elf Cosmetics: Nail Polish in Twinkle


♥ Twinkle.


♥ Twinkle.


♥ Twinkle.

I forgot to show you this nail polish that I ordered from Elf Cosmetics. This is just a clear nail polish with glitter. When the light hits it, you can see all the different colors off glitter in the polish, its just gorgeous :)

This might be my new favorite glitter polish. The glitter inside is very fine, so its not going to look thick like Silver or Gems by Milani Cosmetics. I know I will get a lot off good use out off this, its definitely is a nail polish thats going to look cute on top off any nail polish :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which glitter nail polish is your favorite one? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm in love with this polish, it's so pretty I'd love to see a NOTD with this on xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review i too have this aswell as all of the nail polishes from e.l.f :) :) love your blog :) im a full time follower now

    pop over to my blog if you have time
    http://ninabargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    my facebook review page
    http://www.facebook.com/ninacarrysreviewpage

    hope to see you soon
    nina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks good to wear on top of creme finish polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denne så veldig fin ut ;) Liker negler som glitrer <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig