Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tag: Would You Rather

I saw the beautiful and sweet JC from Makeup Diary do this tag and I immidetely wanted do to it as well. Tags are so much fun, dont you think? Here are the fun questions :)


1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Definitely my palettes and eye shadows. I can't live without my mascara, it really opens up my eyes and makes me look more awake. Dont think I could live without it haha.

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I love my long hair. When I was younger, I cut my hair short and I quickly realised that that short hair wasn't for me.

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink cheeks, Pink is my favorite color :)

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would probably spend the $1000 on makeup. I can't seem to get enough off it haha :)

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner.

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
We dont have Sephora here in Norway, so MAC it is.

7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color the rest of your life? Dont get me wrong, I love my lipsticks but I also love my eye shadows haha. I would wear Fairest Nude by L'Oreal Paris for the rest off my life :)

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in the winter.

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I love bright and fun colored nails :)

10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? Im totally addicted to my EOS lipbalm in Summer Fruit, so I would have to give up my favorite eye product.

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail.


12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss? Im not the biggest lipgloss fan, so I would have no problem giving my lipglosses up.

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday? Sharpie them, I can't see myself living without no eyebrows haha!

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I would have to live without my nail polish. I love my makeup way too much.

I tag all off you who want to do this tag. If you do this as well, please let me know because I would love to see your answers :)

Love Christine♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Cute Tag! I think I'll have to do this later :D Thanks for sharing..I loved your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tag! I m so doing this tag....and yeah, I love makeup too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Q & A! I could live without nail polish, too! But not makeup ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a fun tag to read, I might just do this on my personal blog page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved ur look in the pic :) n pretty interesting Q & A!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and interesting tags :D am following u :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig