Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tag: Best Blog Award

A huge thank you to mypinktasticlife for giving me this amazing award. This means so much to me♥ Thank you again gorgeous ^_^

7 things about me:
1. I love video games, especially the Call Of Duty Games.
2. I love to collect nail polishes, think I have around 110 -120.And I just
ordered 8 more from Cherry Culture haha, Im crazy.
3. Im addicted to The Vampire Diaries.
4. I love candy
5. Pink is my favroite color.
6. Let's Dance by Lady Gaga always gets me in a good mood. That song is so catchy.
7. I love scrapbooking, its fun and creative.


Favorite Color: Pink, im such a girly girl.
Favorite Song: Metallica: Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Your favorite dessert: Chocolate Cake
What is pissing you off: Bullying and fake people.
When you're upset, you: I talk to my boyfriend about it. Im so lucky to have a person
like him in my life. He is always there for me♥
Your favorite pet: Dogs
Black or White: Black
Biggest fear: After seeing the movie Jaws, my biggest fear has always been to be eaten by a
shark. Thats what you get for watching too many scary movies haha!
Best feature: Im a caring person. I love making people feel loved and special. Everyone deserves that♥
Everyday attitude: I like to stay as positive as I can, life is easier that way.
What is perfection: I honestly dont know. If you figure it out, let me know ^_^
Guilty pleasure: Online shopping :)

I tag these beautiful ladies:
Chamber Of Beauty
Everyday Makeup Blog
Sara Hassan's Blog
Nicoletta's Beauty Space
Mei Mei's Beauty Blog
Please feel free to do this tag even if I didn't tag you♥

Love Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Yum!! I love candy and chocolate cake too. You are a beautiful person both inside and outside :]
    Am your new follower now, looking forward to have fun reading your blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! I actually just took an interest in scrapbooking and paper crafts & I love it! I also love the color pink too - such girly girls ;)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem like a wonderful person dear
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks a lot honey <3 You made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award :)

    Oh I love video games too :) Thank you so much for passing this award to me :) I am really glad. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for passing this award onto me. Im pleased to say im now your 800th follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ya!
    I linked back to you from 'borrowing' this award. :)
    http://tinyurl.com/67f4km7

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig