Friday, July 1, 2011

Shatter by OPI






I picked up the Shatter nail polish along with the colors from the Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection. I have one similar nail polish like this and its by IsaDora, but im not impressed with that one at all. The shatter effect wasn't that good and its definitely a product I regret buying. This shatter nail polish by OPI is really cool and I love the effect. I got the silver one just because I think it looks better than the black one. I cant wait to play more with this :)

Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my last post, you guys are amazing♥.
Your comments is a huge motivation to me, so THANK YOU :)

Have you tried the Shatter nail polish by OPI?
What do you think about it? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I like it over the colors you have on. I've been meaning to pick up some shatter/crackle nail polish, just haven't got to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to try some of these out, but I'm always running behind on purchases. HA!! Maybe this weekend, I'll go out and get some! The silver is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know why, but I just can't get used to the idea of this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig