Friday, July 22, 2011

Review: Urban Decay Quinceanera Bag♥

About the product:
Spacious, fun and lined with our limited-edition 15-year anniversary logo! The three-sided zipper makes opening easy, and interior gussets hold your stash in.

The Quinceanera Bag










The OPI nail polish is quite small compared to the makeup bag :)

My Opinion:
The Quinceanera Bag is a limited edition makeup bag to celebrate Urban Decay's 15 year anniversary as a brand. The inside of the bag is decorated with their 15 year anniversary print which looks really cute and unique. The outside off the bag is super adorable too. Its fun, sparkly, girly and PURPLE. The bag is covered in PVC which makes it really easy to clean and maintain. It is also a small clear pocket inside off the bag with a zipper which can hold your most sacred items.

I do love this bag a lot. Its great for travelling because you can fit a lot of products inside off it and its going to fit perfect in your suitcase. I know I will get a lot off good use from this makeup bag, I cant wait to take it with me. When I do, I will do a ''Whats in my makeup bag'' post :)

Where to buy?
If you are from the US, you can find this at urbandecay.com. I was lucky to find a seller on Ebay that had one left. You can also try amazon.com.

Rating: 5/5


What do you think about the bag? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Very nice bag :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bag!! I really need to get it! :] Such a gorgeous purple! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! this is such a beauty :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking of buying this! beautybay.com also have it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'd love to grab one of this for my own! Thanks for sharing your views on it too, dear!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bag, amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh love it..specially the sparkly purple exterior is super pretty!! We dont get UD in India sadly :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review and loving the name so cute.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bag looks great and super practical. I'll try to get one.
    xoxo

    Thedressingbooth

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is so cute! Its the perfect size and everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it !! so sad can't find Urban decay in Thailand >.<

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that bag is gorgeous! So sparkely and beautiful. I have a Tarte bag that looks similar but no glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Den er så fin, jeg skulle gjerne hatt den selv jeg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i got that bag in the mail today, looks exactly the same as yours, with the bottom bit being wonky meaning it cant stand up straight, what did you do to make yours flat from the bottom? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig