Sunday, July 3, 2011

Physicians Formula: Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner

I can't tell you how excited I am about trying these cream liners by Physicians Formula. I have heard so many great things about these and when I swatched them on my arm they really impressed me with their pigmentation and creaminess. I will definitely do a look with these and also the Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, these are going to go so well together ^^




You also get a brush which is great if you like using these type of applicators, but i prefer using my own brushes. These are always great to have if you are going travelling and you don't want to take your more expensive brushes with you or if you like to travel light ^^


♥ Metallic Lavender


♥ Metallic Green


♥ Black + Pewter Shimmer


These look so pretty, I cant wait to try them and see how they work. These are supposed to be 24 -hour wear, water-resistant and smudge resistant which I cant wait to test out. I will be doing a full review on these ^^

Have you tried these cream liners before?
If yes, what do you think about them? ^^
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I want to try the purple!! It looks so pretty!!
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks so pretty!!!!
    btw,thanks for commenting and visiting my blog.. my pleasure to be your follower! Hope you'd drop by again...
    Dont forget to follow me and join my giveaway!
    more power to your lovely blog!
    here's the link:
    http://momskissenmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-first-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these liners! I have almost all of the sets and prefer them now over my high end liners. The price and quality combined has me hooked.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig