Saturday, July 2, 2011

Physicians Formula: Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner.


I picked up this Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enchancing Shadow and Liner by Physicians Formula from an Ebay seller not that long ago. This is the green eye candy palette which consists of 9 eyeshadows perfect for green eyes. Im a big fan of purple eyeshadows so im super excited to try it out and start playing with these colors.I hope this is a great palette and that the colors are pigmented. The colors can be used wet which will give a more intense and dramatic look and also as an eyeliner as well. You can get this palette here.

Have you tried any products by Physicians Formula?
Which product is your favorite? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I was looking at these today at CVS! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! the palette looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty colours cnt wait to see swatches&review..nver tried the brand before

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig