Sunday, July 3, 2011

Miners Cosmetics: Putty In Your Hands, Marshmallow & Coral Cutie

I picked up these three nail polishes by a brand called Miners a few days ago which I have never heard about before. I really like the range of colors that they have which makes me very curious about trying out the other colors as well. Coral Cutie and Marshmallow is a part of Miners spring summer collection which consists of five beautiful colors ^^






Putty In Your Hands, Marshmallow & Coral Cutie

I read a lot of reviews about these nail polishes and people seem to have a lot of different things to say about them. The formula is thin and liquidy so you definitely have to add a few coats to get the same color as in the bottle. The colors are very beautiful and pigmented. I will do a full review on these soon, first I want to wait and see how these work out for me ^^
You can check out their website here

Have you heard about this brand?
Whats your favorite coral nail polish? ^^
Love Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Super Cute Love Putty in your Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all three of these and absolutely adore them! Esp coral cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww they look like lip glosses lol!!!! very pretty shades <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. even though i've never heard of this brand i totally love all three colors. let me know how well they stay on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh i LOVE the pink one! the light pink!
    amazing color

    New outfit post : New kimono
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disse selges faktisk på Nille :) Kjøpte to stykker på salg der for 10 kr stykket, men har ikke fått prøvd dem enda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig