Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jewelmint: The Versailles Earrings

You guys have probably heard all about Jewelmint from different beauty gurus on youtube.
If you haven't, its basically an online Jewelry store store which offers stunning personalized jewelry for only $29.99 a month. Its a collaboration between Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter. In the beginning, you take a style quiz to let them know your personal style. Then based on your style, they will recommend jewelry that you may like. Unfortunately its only available in the US, but I found some off my favorite pieces on Ebay.

The Versailles Earrings





How gorgeous are these earrings? These are probably my favorite Jewelmint piece that I own, they are stunning in my opinion. These would look even more beautiful paired with a black coctail dress and some high heels. You can also tone down the look by wearing these earrings with a simple outfit, making the earrings the center of attention.

Most off my earrings are those cheap and simple ones that you find at H&M. I like that these look a bit more expensive, therefore they are perfect to wear to the more nicer dinner parties and family gatherings. They do feel a little heavy on the ears though, but nothing too extreme. I can't wait to start rocking these :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. You can always reach me there and if you have any blog related questions and requests, dont be affraid to ask me. I would love to talk to you guys♥

What do you think about the Versailles Earrings? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. The earrings are really impressive, but my facial features are usually not flattered by massive pieces because I'm so petite in general. Jewelmint sounds like a great idea, but I don't wear jewelry all that much to justify the 30 bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog ! following you!!!=)
    want to win a victoria secret lotion??
    http://blogthalissa.blogspot.com/2011/07/primeiro-sorteio.html

    bacios!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to give it a try but scared I might not like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are so pretty! I haven't bought anything from Jewelmint but always admire what they have for sale.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful. Very elegant.Are these colored or have the look of zircon? Great for formal occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wanted to try this but scared i wwont be liking any =/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have these they are very stunning !! great review

    ReplyDelete
  9. those earrings are gorgeous and so glam.. i stephanie from youtube where it. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The're really pretty :D good buy !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig