Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jewelmint: Unlock My Heart Necklace

You guys have probably heard all about Jewelmint from different beauty gurus on youtube.
If you haven't, its basically an online Jewelry store store which offers stunning personalized jewelry for only $29.99 a month. Its a collaboration between Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter. You take a style quiz to let them know your personal style. Then based on your style, they will recommend jewelry that you may like. Unfortunately its only available in the US, but I found some off my favorite pieces on Ebay. Ebay can certainly be a lifesaver sometimes haha!

Here is the first piece that I want to show you guys:
The Unlock My Heart Necklace ^_^






This is the Unlock My Heart Necklace which is super gorgeous and unique.
I love that you can actually open the heart and add a picture inside off it, how cool is that?
Im not going to add a picture inside off mine, but I love the idea that I can do it if I want to.

I paid around $40 for this necklace on Ebay. To me its worth it since we dont have anything similar to it here, I think its a really special necklace. I have ordered three more Jewelmint pieces, hopefully they will arrive soon as well :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can always reach me there and if you have any blog related questions and requests, dont be affraid to ask me. I would love to talk to you guys♥

Do you own any Jewelmint pieces? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That's one pretty necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is awesome indeed, I love lockets and a heart locket is the best! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love how it is very detailed.

    Very lovely necklace:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't own anything from Jewelmint but that is a super cute pendant, and you're right, ebay can totally be a life saver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl! u got some awards waiting for u on my blog :-D come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'm surfing on your blog and I realised.. you turned 1000 followers!!! WOW well done girl!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig