Friday, July 29, 2011

Elf Cosmetics Haul♥

I have another haul from Elf Cosmetics to share with all off you. Not long ago Elf Cosmetics had Free Shipping going on at their UK website and weak as I am, I could not stay away from their deal haha. I ordered some products that I have been wanting to try out for a while and also a few products I was curious about.

I hope you like my haul girls and remember that if you have any questions or requests, you can always leave them in the comment box and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)






♥ Complete Coverage Concealer.






♥ Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn.




♥ Complexion Perfection.






♥ Matte Lip Color in Natural.






♥ Eyelid Primer Collection. L-R: Nude, Pearl & Champagne.




♥ Hypershine Gloss in Fairy.






♥ Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder.

One thing that I dont like about their website is that some off their swatches are way off from what the actual products look like. The Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn are one off those products that dont look exactly the same in the picture as it does in the tube. Its still a pretty color and it will make a good base for eyeshadows, but I still hoped it would look more similar to the picture.

Im excited to play around with all off my new products. The Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder are one off the products that Im most excited about. The bronzer looks a little too dark for me and im affraid that its just going to look muddy on my skin but im super excited about the blush and it was the reason why I wanted this. It looks a lot like NARS Orgasm which I love. Maybe I will compare them and see how similar they are. Would you like to see that? :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have :)

What is your favorite products by Elf Cosmetics?
Love Christine
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Are you going to do a tutorial on the ELF Complete Concealer palette? I'm so curious how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try their concealer and the lip pencil looks pretty! I need to try it! I love their brushes, they are cheap and the work! Great post and swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ELF products because they are super cheap ha. I would love to know how the concealer works! I would like to try the blush/bronzer duo. I thought the colors were lovely. As far as the bronzer goes, I would just lightly dab it on my face so the color isn't as harsh :] Also, when I bought the lipgloss in Honey it left a weird smell after using it more than a few times. I don't know why, maybe it was me...ha. The lip color looks amazing! I want it! I had the eyelid primer. It's okay. I ended up switching to MAC paint pot instead. Sweet products! Thank you for commenting on my blog!

    beautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com
    -Alyssa from The BF Mashup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh! har også lige købt nogle elf goodies!! fedt haul og håber du forstår hvad jeg skriver :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!!! Would love to their reviews <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now they have 50% off if your order is over 30£, today is the last day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. greatttt haul .. i love it :)
    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have the complexion perfection and the Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder and i LOVE THEM!!!! :)

    nice stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, sooo I need a review on the cream eyeshadow, on the matte lip pencil, on the complexion perfection, and on the primers! That's not too much is it? :P Ok ok, I'll just have to buy them then! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig