Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big Bold Chunky Necklace










I went to the post office today to pick up a few packages and i finally got this big gorgeous chunky necklace that i bought from a seller on Ebay (it also came with earrings). I did a post about it a while ago, so you might have seen it before. I love Ebay. Its definitely one of my favorite places to shop online, they have almost everything there. You can find so many special pieces if you just take the time to look through the items. Im going to feature this in a outfit post soon, not sure what i will pair it with yet.

How would you style this necklace?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. just started following you . Great work :) and you LOOK SO SWEET :). LOve the necklace on you :) and the way it is packed is oh so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..it's amazing...looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! that's really big necklace lol. it's not heavy? anyways, ur looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo. i love love love this. thanks for another inspired post. if you get a free second stop by and check out pics from LA's hottest event held last night. The fash is bananas. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celeb fashion news.

    http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 it!

    http://familyismyonlylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig