Monday, March 21, 2011
Review: Olay Total Effect Eye Transforming Cream
Im loving this eye transforming cream by Olay. I have been using this for a while now and i really like it. I never used an eye cream before, but i started getting dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, so i decided to look for an good eye cream that would help me with my little problem. I started searching online and i came over this product. It had gotten a lot of good reviews, so that was enough for me to purchase it and give it a try.
I bought this product on ebay, cant remember how much i paid for it but it wasn't that cheap. Ebay is always more expensive than on the Company's Website's. But its definitely a product that is worth your money, and it will last you for a long time.
About the product:
Treat dark circles, crow’s feet and fine lines with a gentle anti aging cream that transforms the look of skin above and around the eyes.
• Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Brightening skin by reducing the appearance of dark circles
• Fighting dullness for healthy-looking radiance
• Reducing the look of puffiness
• Moisturizing to nourish dry skin and to help firm and lift its appearance
• Smoothing skin’s texture with gentle exfoliation
• Balancing color and tone
I can definitely see a difference since i started using this eye cream. It has really helped me and my dark sircles are almost gone. Im definitely going to purchase this product again.
Which eye cream are you using? :)
© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.