Thursday, December 30, 2010

NARS Cosmetics: Duo Concealer


Got this Concealer Duo by NARS Cosmetics in the mail today.
I ordered this and three other products by NARS. I have never tried that brand before so i really wanted to order a few products to start with and just try them out.

Duo Concealer:

I think this is the lightest concealer duo that they have. My skin is very fair so it isn't always easy to find the right shade for my skin tone, without it looking too dark.


Vanilla / Honey.

What is you're favorite concealer? :)



xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. looks like a great concealer sweetie,I love Mac Select cover &Sheercover concealer

    ReplyDelete
  2. do a review on it after using plz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a review of this concealer! Right now I'm using MAC Pro Longwear concealer and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite concealer for under eye is by IT Cosmetics
    and for blemishes is Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig