Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NARS Cosmetics: Blonde Venus


This is my first product from NARS Cosmetics, i have never tried their makeup before.
I have heard so many positive things about this brand, but i just never thought of buying anything until now. I have ordered four products and im so excited to try them out. This lipstick came in the mail today :)


This lipstick is called Blonde Venus, i really like how this color look. Its very natural and perfect to use with your everyday makeup.



Swatch:


Which lipstick by NARS Cosmetics is you're favorite?


Let me know in the comment section, i need advice on which one im going to buy next :)



Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. So pretty. I don't own any NARS lipsticks although I am tempted to get the one called "FunnyFace"
    I do love their blushes and own several of them...they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any NARS item but there are just so many great things that I heard about them. Too bad they are not commonly available where I stay. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love that color. nars is so pricey but i waaaaant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any NARS lipsticks, but I do want to buy some now. Thanks for sharing. :) I love this lipstick colour. You should check out their blushes, I LOVE them. My favourite blush from NARS is Torrid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree nars is super pricey but the lipcolor is gorgeos

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous color! I've never tried any Nars lipsticks before...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never tried their lipsticks, only their blushers. But now I want to try!!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have any nars lipstick but this one looks great! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pick hun,I love Nars products I love the Sheer glow foundation,Taj Mahal blush&2lippies I bought in Schiap&Honolulu honey they r very pretty need to buy e Exhibit A blush on my birthday haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. this color is pretty :) i have vesuvio lipstick from their pure matte lipsticks, it's a really nice red color. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig