Monday, December 13, 2010

Gift Ideas For Christmas: Versace Pour Homme

If you are looking for a perfect gift for your boyfriend, your father or maybe a friend that has everything or dont know exactly what they want for Christmas, this is a very good choice.
Everyone likes to smell good, and this is definitely one of the best perfumes for men.

A while ago my boyfriend was looking for a new perfume, and i suggested that he should try this one, and now he loves it. This is definitely a perfume that can be used everyday, it does not have a very strong scent.


My boyfriend recently bought a new bottle of this perfume. He got a little gift set with his purchase which i have stolen haha. This is seriously a gorgeous perfume.

You should check out this perfume the next time you are in your local perfume store.
It might be the perfect christmas gift for someone you love :)

xoxo Christine
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig