Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Style Icon: Miley Cyrus


I just have to start my saying that i LOVE Miley's style. Love her outfits, think they are so cool. Her style is an inspiration to me.

Please leave a comment with your opinion if you like this post :)

Here are 4 outfits that i really like:


Im in love with the Alexander Wang Boots. I bough these a while ago, and they are AMAZING <3 Love this outfit, the colors are so perfect together.


This dress looks so pretty on Miley. Love the leather look.


I like the top, the belt and the pants together, but im not a fan of the jacket she has on.
Did not like it :)


This dress is so beautiful, would love to have this in my closet too.
Love this whole look, its gorgeous.

What do you think about Miley's Style? :)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I like the black dress. Miley is so pretty and stylish, as in really. I like this post.

    xoxo,
    www.shineyglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair in the first photo and her outfit in the second photo is awesome :)

    http://gemmaantonia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Kool. She played live in Portugal a couple of months ago! Rock it!
    Rui de Castro
    Warm Records

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig