Saturday, August 28, 2010

NYX Eyeshadow Base

I bought this NYX eyeshadow base in skin tone on ebay because i really wanted to try it out. Have heard alot of positive things about this product. The NYX eyeshadow base comes in three shades: skin tone, pearl and white. I also want to try the white one.

Mine finally came in the mail today, and i cant wait to try it.


I think the packaging is really cute, love the little heart below the Y.




Here you can see what the color looks like. This is a warm beige color, its not my skin color ( its a little dark for me) so im very curious to see how it will look on me and how the makeup will look.

You want me to do a review on this product?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Awww I really wanna buy it....check out my latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice,..do let us know how it is and how it compares to UDPP and mac paint pots..
    peachesandblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please! Do a review! I also want to try the white one

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig