Monday, August 23, 2010

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation


I got this in the mail today. I am so excited about this product, and i cant wait to try it out for myself. Have heard that this is a really good product.

This is what it says on the bottle:

Air-whipped formula:
- the lightness of a mousse in a liquid foundation. Luxurious, yet amazingly light to touch.

Air-brush satin finish:
- coverage is flawless, seamless, incredibly, smooth, subtly luminous.


I bought this foundation in the color ivory 010. I tried it on my hand and i think its the right color for me. I have been looking around for a good foundation for my skin, maybe this is the right one for me.

Bought this on ebay for $15. Think its a pretty good price for this foundation, i hope its good.

I will let you know what i think about it when i have tried it.

Have you tried this product before?
What did you think of it?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey I've used that...It's quite nice but I like the Chambor Foundation better.You've got a nice blog.Check out mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig