Sunday, August 15, 2010

H&M The Garden Collection

This collection came out a while ago and i love every piece of the collection.
The clothes are so beautiful and i would love to have all of them in my closet.
So sad that H&M's website dont have these anymore, they sold out so fast.

Feel free to leave me a comment with your opinion :)

These are the pieces that i really want:







Do you guys know if there is any website that still have some of these clothes?
I checked ebay but they only have a few items and they are not my size :(
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig